Please don’t hesitate to call me for any questions you may have or to request a quote for a simple job. For more complex work, you may call me to arrange for a free consultation.
mobile: 0412 235 575
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
More than just a Photographer
This is the part where I pretend somebody else is talking about me in 3rd person narrative to create an artificial sense of social proof through referred credibility. Actually, no, never mind that. Firstly, I am a family man with a wonderful partner (who is also an accomplished photographer amongst many other things), three kids of my own, and step dad to another three.
- Adobe Lightroom: For tethered capture, cataloging, RAW file image preparation and export of images (Previously Bibble Pro (now called Corel Aftershot Pro), also investigating Capture ONE).
- Adobe Photoshop: For deep editing, skin retouching, colour correction, compositing, special effects, and image manipulation.
- Pro-Show Producer: For combining photographs, video clips, and soundtracks to produce video slideshow presentations.
- Davinci Resolve and/or Lightworks (Editing video, green screening, colour grading) (previously used Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects).
- Ableton Live, Harrison Mixbus, Reaper Audio, Audacity for music and audio production
- SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS Sql, MySQL, MiniSQL, SQLite) for database design
- Code editors: Eclipse IDE, Webstorm, Sublime, Atom, Brackets, vim
- Ionic for mobile apps development
Passion and creativity never gets old – which is why I pursued and achieved my Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Design (at the University of Canberra) one year after leaving school. I’ve always had both creative and technical instincts, and now this service gives me a platform to direct those energies into helping others achieve their potential.